Galvan DE20 for Hands, Feet & Underarms
- Control unit integrated in a protective carry / storage case. These double as treatment baths
- 2 x Large silicone electrodes with sponge covers
- 2 x Small silicone electrodes with sponge covers
- 1 x Pair of electrode cables
- 1 x charging device complete with 4 x rechargeable batteries
- Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty on control unit
- Full instructions for use
The DE20 Iontophoresis Therapy System has been designed for the successful, simple treatment of Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the home. This is a low cost device with high grade engineering and workmanship which has created an capable tap water Iontophoresis machine, that can easily be used at home, without assistance, to treat problem sweating of the hands, feet and underarms areas and other body areas. This machine is battery operated so is lower powered than professional mains powered devices, therefore, should only be considered for light to moderate cases Hyperhidrosis.
A course of treatment using Iontophoresis will be successful in treating excessive sweating for most sufferers. The majority of users will certainly see an improvement. In Germany, the tap water Iontophoresis treatment is the therapy most frequently chosen by medical professionals, for treating excessive sweat on hands, soles and in armpits and is seen as the ‘next’ step in treatment, if topical products such as antiperspirants fail to help.
The DE20 iontophoresis system is a high quality entry-level unit with an excellent therapy success rate. Within one unit the manufacturer has created the option to work with constant direct current or with a pulsed current. Pulsed current units are more suited to sensitive skin areas. The DE20 is supplied with everything needed to treat underarms, feet and hands, and most other body areas.
Treatments using this device should be carried out daily for 20 mins until the treatment area becomes dry, the length of time it takes to reach this point varies greatly person to person. Maintenance treatments are required thereafter to maintain the positive effect. The strength of the current is individually controlled by the user, and no more than a slight tingling sensation should be experienced during treatment.
Please contact us should you require any support with your treatment plan.
Please Note: As this is not classified as a professional machine we are unable to offer our 8 week money back guarantee.
Who cannot use this device?
Contra Indications (fitted with/or)
- a heart pacemaker
- an ICD (implanted cardiodefibrillator)
- during pregnancy
Contra Indications listed below are relative, so iontophoresis can be performed after seeking advice from your Doctor or other Healthcare professional.
- metalliferous Intrauterine devices (Coil)
- large skin defects / wounds, which can not be masked with Vaseline
- tumour diseases
- strongly reduced sensibility of hands and feet (e.g. polyneuropathy)
- Children younger than 5 years
- with metal implants in the area of current flow** (arms or legs)
** For example, you may conduct iontophoresis treatments on the feet, if you have metal implants in areas away from current flow, i.e in your arms.
If you are in any way unsure about your suitability, seek advice from your Doctor, Dermatologist or other Healthcare Professional.