Hidrex® GS400 for Hands & Feet
- Professional grade Iontophoresis Machine
- Ideal for treating the feet
- High power for faster results
- Direct Current for intense treatment
- Static Shock protection and immersion monitoring
- Built-in timer and protection from over treatment
- Easy to use LED Control Panel
- Take on flights as hand luggage
- Two Year Warranty & Money Back Guarantee
- FREE Lifetime Support
A compact, lightweight, mains powered unit, used extensively in the medical industry. The Hidrex® GS400 is a professional grade machine that can be used in the comfort of your own home to treat Hyperhidrosis, otherwise known as excessive sweating. One of the best direct current machines on the market especially configured for treating excessive sweating of the feet (Plantar Hyperhidrosis), although it can be used on the hands (Palmar Hyperhidrosis) and other body areas. Treating in direct current has the strongest effect as you receive 100% of the current output without pauses, however some users may find this uncomfortable to tolerate on more sensitive skin areas. For treatment of multiple areas, the Hidrex® PSP1000 may be more suitable as it offers both direct and pulsed current settings.
- Hidrex® GS400 Control Panel
- DC 100-240v UK Power Pack – Works Worldwide (relevant adaptor included)
- Aluminium Electrode Plates (pair)
- Treatment Towels (pair)
- Electrode Cables (pair)
- Carry Case (doubles as treatment trays for hands & feet)
- Instructions for use
- FREE Standard Treatment Trays
Please click here to check if Iontophoresis is suitable for you.
Under VAT Notice 701/7 (2002) – VAT reliefs for disabled people, iontophoresis machines (and accessories purchased at the same time as the machine) are eligible for VAT exemption. Iontophoresis machines are Certified Medical Devices and have the sole purpose of treating the disabling condition Hyperhidrosis. This product is supplied as a certified medical device for the private treatment of Hyperhidrosis by the individual purchasing the product and is not intended for professional usage. All private individuals within the EU are eligible for VAT exemption.
Please note: International orders delivered outside the European Union are Zero Rated for VAT but you will have to pay local import taxes / duties on your purchase.
For Export outside EU: 0% VAT, For Personal use: 0% VAT Exempt, For Professional use: 20% VAT added
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.