Idromed® 5GS Direct Current Iontophoresis Machine for Feet
Professional grade Direct Current Iontophoresis Machine for intense treatment.
Idromed® 5GS Iontophoresis Machine
- Professional grade Iontophoresis Machine
- Ideal for treating the feet
- High power for faster results
- Direct Current for intense treatment
- Static Shock protection
- Built-in timer
- Simple one-touch operation
- Take on flights as hand luggage
- Two Year Warranty & Money Back Guarantee
- FREE Lifetime Support
The Idromed® 5GS is a high specification, hospital grade unit from Dr Hönle that can be used by individuals in the comfort of their own home to treat Hyperhidrosis. With its simple, single dial controls and clear text LCD display, this state-of-the-art device includes static shock protection and a built-in timer to ensure excellent results, simply and safely. The Idromed® 5GS system is especially configured to treat excessive sweating of the feet (Plantar Hyperhidrosis), however it can be used on any area that the user feels comfortable performing treatment in Direct Current.
- Idromed® 5GS Iontophoresis Control Panel
- DC 100-240v UK Power Pack – Works Worldwide (relevant adaptor included)
- Aluminium Electrode Plates (pair)
- White Plastic Distance Grids (pair)
- Electrode Cables (pair)
- Carry Case (doubles as treatment trays for hands & feet)
- Instructions for use
Please click here to check if Iontophoresis is suitable for you.
Under VAT Notice 701/7 (2002) – VAT reliefs for disabled people, iontophoresis machines (and accessories purchased at the same time as the machine) are eligible for VAT exemption. Iontophoresis machines are Certified Medical Devices and have the sole purpose of treating the disabling condition Hyperhidrosis. This product is supplied as a certified medical device for the private treatment of Hyperhidrosis by the individual purchasing the product and is not intended for professional usage. All private individuals within the EU are eligible for VAT exemption.
Please note: International orders delivered outside the European Union are Zero Rated for VAT but you will have to pay local import taxes / duties on your purchase.
For Personal use: 0% VAT Exempt, For Export outside EU: 0% VAT, For Professional use: 20% VAT added
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.