[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”justified” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Who we are
The Antiperspirant & Deodorant Company Website is owned and operated by Avanor Healthcare Ltd. Our address is 1a Wendover Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Rackheath, Norwich NR13 6LH. Tel: 0845 6439525. The website address is: www.avanor.co.uk. We collect information about you on our site.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
– Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
– Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
– Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
– Send you information about your account and order
– Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
– Process payments and prevent fraud
– Set up your account for our store
– Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
– Improve our store offerings
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We do not collect or retain any financial information about you. During the order process, you are taken to a secure payment service provider to complete the transaction. Only order details are retained by us. We do not collect information in any other way.
How will it be used?
Your data will be used to process your order payment and ensure delivery of your items. It will not be used for marketing purposes.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
– Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
– Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What we share with others
Your information will not be shared with any individual, company or organisation outside of Avanor Healthcare Ltd, other than process payments:
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.